- Fucked up my left knee from biking all week to/from work, and running 5K distances on Mon/Wed/Fri. Shin splints are the devil…
- Got to drink 59-year-old Canadian Club (bottled 1961, apparently) Friday night
- Got a splitting headache Saturday morning from said whiskey
- Went to another ComedySportz and IMF double-header Saturday night
- Want to throw out my old MacBook Pro as the battery is finally shot, and it’s failing horribly at playing 720p mkv streams that it used to handle no-problemo
- It’s apparently summer again; 70˚ temperatures most of the week? What the fuck?
- Got to see the Canisius College Chorale perform! And got to see it inside Blessed Trinity church; it’s a very glamorous interior, dang!
- Baking some apple crisp in my deep-dish ceramic pie dish finally did it in, after the crack it acquired from Holly’s old trip of putting it through the dishwasher
- I STILL ATE THE APPLE CRISP, ‘CAUSE IT WAS DAMN GOOD!
- Still raging over some idiotic journaling over at The Chronicle because of bad math based on data over at the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which was then further propogated by Gizmodo, and no one has even bothered to comment about how messed up the numbers are! There are not 5000 janitors in the US with PhD’s. There are ~215 (if they used the 2008 BLS numbers) with PhD’s, while ~5000 of them have a Bachelor’s degree or higher degree
I’ll get photo evidence of some of these endeavors up tomorrow, once I pull them off my phone. DONE!
In the meantime, I have bigger fish to fry: I have some sleep to catch up on, and a barista I need to attempt to ask out (in a sense) this week and some luck to try to obtain, apparently.