I’m really still alive. Seriously. Just killing myself in other methods1. The past two weeks have been a minor hell that will not be going away anytime soon. This next one will be a little hectic, as I won’t really have any down time.
- Get that blog post about resolutions thoughts (although I’m really a little late about that)
- Get my head on straight and get to some productivity in the lab again (the last few days in the lab have been horrible for that)
- Finish my blog post on Plex and using it as a home theater tool2
- See an optometrist and get a new prescription for contacts and order new glasses
- Go hit the gun range with a friend who has been meaning to get out and fire off a few rounds
- Do the weekly dinner thing over at The Place3
Having my friend from the Baltimore area up for the weekend– CANCELLED (2/10/10)
- Figure out when to go eat sushi with a couple friends
I know this should not all feel stressful, but I feel like I can’t get any quality “me” time in. But I’m not really looking for “me” time, I’m looking for quality, relaxation time with someone I can just prattle away with for a while. Someone new, hopefully; I just need something to stir up some invigoration within me and feel like I am not just stuck where I’m presently at, that I can/do meet new people.
On a more random note, what the hell?